This year, you can join the GREEN Conference from anywhere around the world with online tickets. Join virtually with the same interactive, engaging experience as joining in-person. With the help of technology, the GREEN Conference is expanding to Asia and beyond. We are excited to welcome international attendees.
The past few years have forced us to work and engage remotely. Good news is: it's finally time to return to face-to-face events! We have missed seeing our partners, stakeholders and attendees. We can’t wait to welcome you in-person at Eaton Club Central. The capacity is set at 50 people each day, so grab your ticket before they sell out!
- Acceptance to the event is subject to the discretion of the GREEN Hospitality.
- No refund will be made after payment, but participants can arrange to have their places substituted should they be unable to attend the seminar.
- The in-person event will be cancelled if Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8, 9,10 or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is in force within two hours prior to the event. Online events will go on as planned. The event may proceed if the said signals are cancelled two hours before the registration time of the seminar. However, this is subject to the final decision of GREEN Hospitality.
- GREEN Hospitality supports the equal opportunities policy, without discriminating against any person on the grounds of gender, disability, family status or any other basis.
Personal Data Collection Statement
- The personal data of applicants are collected and kept for purposes of the processing of registrations, admission, administration, and statistical matters. Participants wishing for access to and/or correction of personal data may send their written requests to GREEN Hospitality.The personal data provided in this form will be used by GREEN Hospitality for direct marketing, including training and education programmes, awards and competitions, membership and other services and activities that it may arrange.